Well, for me, sometimes I'm just not too sure.. I love making friends but I'm don't think everyone thinks the same way... Some people just give me the impression that they don't really want to be friends with me, they are only friends with me for the sake of it or it's like they have other motives. And by other motives, I mean like they want something from me (like asking me for help or making me do their work etc.). Since we are living in such a cruel world, I doubt that is a surprise. People always tend to make use of one another. That's how we survive in this f***ed up world right? We build shallow and sometimes fake relationship. People come and go...
As I grow older (FYI, I'm not very old), the more I envy kids. They live in such an innocent world where making friends seem so sincere and all! And their smiles are always genuine. They hold no judgement and all...
Hold on a moment.. Even kids nowadays start judging other kids cause of various reasons.. Sigh.. This world is just becoming more and more complicated, tougher and tougher to live in due to all the discrimination and judgemental people...
Can't we all just be friends? Sincerely and genuinely all be friends? Without all the discrimination and the judgment and the dislike and the hatred...
Sometimes I wonder if I'm all alone without people who genuinely care for me...

No comments:
Post a Comment